Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Giving Back

 At this time last year, I was too overwhelmed to understand/feel/care about anything, so I took this opportunity to do what Mum and I would have been happy to do then.  

There hasn't been a single day since then when I haven't thought of my Daddy. I continue to miss him but I've learned to be grateful for all that I still have.
 Mummy keeps reminding me of how fortunate I am and how I have a responsibilty to give back a bit of what I've been given. It was such a joy to be able to bring a smile to these people and it went so well that we'll make it a regular event (in my Dad's honour).
 
I'd like to say thanks to my family and friends who helped to cook, package and distribute the meals on both days. Thank you for your support today and through all the days leading up to today. I'm truly blessed to have you in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home