Sunday, January 14, 2007

¡Feliz Año 2007!




I rang in the new year atop Habana and much like the inhabitants of that city (and that strikingly beautiful country), I don't know which direction I'll take from here on, but I eagerly anticipate all prospects and challenges of this new chapter in my life.

Happy New Year to you! Best wishes for health and happiness and I hope you take this formal transition as an opportunity to renew your efforts to do the best that you can do. Make this year count! Represent your cause. Do something already!

I can't be bothered with resolutions really, but I do want to make sure that all the people who are important to me know that they are. You know you are, right? Thank you for blessing my life with your presence.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:16:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home