Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Back to life

Okay, I didn't get lost or die or anything like that. I've been away. Thank you for your lovely voice messages and e-mails. Did I forget to give notice that I'd be away for a bit? Well, forgive me; I might have forgotten to mention that in the melee. Anyhow, I wasn't at my best when I left, but all my ailments miraculously disappeared when I arrived in T’dad. (pix will follow)

I had quite the adventure; I added a few more people to my circle, including my aunt’s step-son, a new in-law and a niece, my cousins’ neighbours and my ex’s daughter. Nice! I managed to complete some business errands and even do some sight-seeing. The rest of time was spent with my peeps. That was by far the favourite part of my time there. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to have two sets of everything that goes with living in a place.

There was more than one life-altering event to report - more about that later. Hmmm… what else? I think that sums it up for now – I was away and now I’m back to my life in TO.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:10:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you're feeling better. No more stomach issues I hope.

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:29:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well don't sound so thrilled to be back. we didn't miss you either.
:-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home